Grymforge Elevator allows the player to progress through the quest of Baldurs Gate 3.
This article discusses the Grymforge Elevator and how to access it in Baldur’s Gate 3.
What Is Grymforge Elevator In Baldur’s Gate 3?
In Grymforge, players will find an Elevator in Arcane Tower.
The Elevator allows the players to access either higher or lower floors of Grymforge.
However, the Elevator is not easily accessible.
Furthermore, it is also a way to reach various floors with materials and complete the questline of Baldur’s Gate 3.
Thus, the Elevator holds a lot of significance in progressing the storyline.
However, the main issue with the Elevator is the requirement to use it to go from floor to floor.
The Elevator requires a few materials to use. However, the players can easily find the materials inside Grymforge itself.
How To Access Grymforge Elevator In Baldur’s Gate 3?
To access the Elevator, you will require a Sussur Bloom. The flower will power the Elevator for you to move around within the tower.
Follow these steps to find Sussur Bloom in Baldur’s Gate 3;
- First, you must enter the Arcane Tower.
- Then, you must move toward the side of the tower. Here, you will see a garden.
- However, you will not be able to access the garden directly.
- You can use fly or feather fall to get to the garden.
- Then, when you get to the garden, go to the tree. Here,e you will find the Sussur bloom.
- Then, head back to the Elevator. Here, you can use the backdoor or fly to go up the same way.
- We advise you to go the same way because the backdoor requires the players to do a lockpicking gamble.
- Finally, after you get to the Elevator, put the bloom into the power mechanic of the Elevator.
- The Elevator will begin working, and you can traverse between floors.
Thus, activating this Elevator can benefit the players during their time in the Underdark and the Arcane Tower.
Furthermore, the Elevator also ties into obtaining Timmask mushroom, which players will need to access specific mechanics in the game later on.
The Bottom Line
Baldur’s Gate 3 is garnering a lot of critique from various players about the lack of proper information in the game.
However, some players praise the game for allowing players to understand and find their way through it independently.
However, in the case of the Elevator, it would be better if the game provided a bit of a hint on where to find the materials to power it up.
Hopefully, this article can guide you in accessing the Elevator and progressing through the quest of Baldur’s Gate 3.