In Lies of P, you are Gepetto’s puppet; you must lie to find his lost son.
The more you lie, the more your humanity level increases, affecting your story and appearance such as changing of hair color.
Continue reading to learn what White Hair represents and how to get it for P.
Table of Contents Show
Importance Of White Hair In Lies Of P
White Hair symbolizes the lies told by P throughout his journey in a plague-ridden city.
P can change his shape using Geppetto’s Tools to modify his body and skills.
Further, P can change his hair color from black to white.
When the P tells enough lies, it triggers a change in his hair color and unlocks this mode.
Furthermore, White Hair grants P access to a secret weapon called the Golden Lie.
The Golden Lie is a potent glowing rod representing P’s desire to turn into a human; players cannot disassemble or upgrade it.
How To Get Golden Lie?
To get Golden Lie, players need to ensure that they always lie in their dialogue choices.
Further, they need to retrieve the portrait of a boy from the brotherhood’s HQ during chapter V.
The portrait belongs to Geppetto, in a room with a locked door that requires a key.
Now, follow the steps below:
- Find the key hidden in a bookshelf in the same room.
- After you get the key, open the door and take the portrait.
- Hand over the portrait back to Geppetto at Hotel Krat.
- He will reward you with a record called Proposal, Flower, Wolf Part 2.
- You must complete the game by defeating the final boss in chapter VII.
- Now, listen to all the collected records; they will increase your humanity level and unlock some achievements.
- Further, head towards the Geppetto’s office and interact with the portrait of his son.
- In the cutscene, Geppetto reveals that he has hidden the Golden Lie inside the portrait and gives it to you as a gift.
- Finally, he will tell you that the Golden Lie is a replica of his son’s sword and has a special power reflecting your lies.
How To Get White Hair?
Obtaining the White Hair and the Golden Lie are pretty related.
Follow the steps below to get the White Hair in Lies of P:
Visit The Barber
There’s a barber shop in Krat City; talk to the barber.
He will offer you various hair services, such as cutting, styling, and coloring.
Choose The Option
Now, you need to choose to color your hair > white shade from the palette.
However, the barber will warn you that this is a drastic change and will cost you a lot of money.
Pay The Barber
After you color the hair, pay the barber the required amount.
Further, wait for him to apply the bleach and toner to your hair.
This may take several minutes, and you may experience discomfort or pain.
Accept Or Reject
After the barber is done, he will show you a mirror and ask if you are satisfied with the result.
You can either accept or reject the new hair color. If you accept it, you will have White Hair for the rest of the game.
If you reject it, you can choose another color or return to your original one.
Alternate Way To Get White Hair
Alternatively, you can use a cheat code to get White Hair in Lies of P.
To do this, you will need to:
- Go to the settings menu.
- Select enter a cheat code and type SNOWWHITE.
- Now, resume the game and check your character’s appearance.
Once you accomplish these steps, you’ll achieve White Hair without paying or suffering consequences.
How To Change White Hair?
White Hair does not have any gameplay effect, but it does affect some dialogue options and cutscenes.
Depending on your humanity level and hair color, some characters will react differently to you.
However, if you want to change your hair color, you need to go to Geppetto’s office at Hotel Krat and sit on the Geppetto’s Tools chair.
There, you will see two options: Activate P-Organ and Change Shape.
Then, select Change Shape > toggle between black and White Hair.
The Bottom Line
White Hair comes at the cost of lying more often than telling the truth and signifies humanity in Lies of P.
The more you lie, the more human you become. White Hair is the ultimate proof of your humanity in Lies of P.
Further, White Hair is a reward for lying in Lies of P, but it also changes how others see you.