Exp glitch in Lords of the Fallen can benefit the players to earn many Exp and do power level-ups.
Lords of the Fallen is a dark and challenging action RPG that can leave players stuck in an endless loop of boss battles.
Continue reading to learn how to earn excessive EXP using the EXP glitch in Lord of the Fallen and level up quickly.
Table of Contents Show
What Is The Exp Glitch In Pilgrim’s Perch Lords Of Fallen?
The exp glitch is a unique way to collect a lot of Vigor (EXP) much faster than it would take in normal gameplay in Lords of the Fallen.
With just an hour of dedication, you can collect more than 100,000 EXP (Vigor) in the game.
Surprisingly, that’s equivalent to going up 29 levels in the game.
Moreover, if you compare, it is much faster than spending two hours fighting a boss and not even getting more substantial.
1. Unlock The Gateway To The Hub
- To utilize the EXP glitch, you must complete the game’s tutorial area and ultimately defeat the initial main boss.
- After you eliminate the main boss, it will unlock the gateway to the hub area that marks the start of your true adventure.
- Once you’ve reached this pivotal point, you’re ready to implement the EXP farming glitch to your advantage.
2. Navigating To The Heart Of The Farm
- Navigate to the heart of the farming zone through the main gate.
- Climb several ladders to reach the top spot.
3. Trick The Enemy Into Running Off A Cliff
- The EXP glitch is very simple yet effective to implement.
- First, you must attract the attention of a formidable enemy at the top of the wooden tower and lead them to chase you intentionally.
- Now, the enemy will chase you relentlessly at full speed.
- While the enemy is chasing you mindlessly, you must make an abrupt 90° turn right at the cliff’s edge.
- Hence, you will trick the enemy into running off a cliff and commit suicide as if driven by an inexplicable force.
- Now, you can repeat the process with a second enemy and collect their dropped Vigor (EXP).
- Go back to the cave where the initial enemy resided, and here, you’ll notice two peculiar orbs on the wall.
- Now, you must harvest these two orbs that act as vital components, allowing you to benefit from this glitch.
- After harvesting the orbs, head back to the nearby shrine and rest to reset the enemies.
- This method’s beauty lies in repeating the process as often as possible to accumulate an impressive amount of Exp.
4. Collect Additional Bonuses From The Enemy’s Loot
- Furthermore, you can collect additional bonuses when grinding through this XP farming glitch.
- When you are in the process of repeatedly dispatching the two enemies, they will consistently drop loot.
- Thus, you can collect these additional loot to sell at a store, giving you a bonus to enhance your character’s inventory.
- Also, these extra bonuses will provide you with some much-needed currency and Exp in the game.
EXP Glitch In Umbral Flower Bed In Lords Of The Fallen
If you want to use the Exp glitch in Umbral Flower Bed and level up faster, you can follow these methods below:
- You can start from the first Revival Point near the Umbral Flowerbed, as described in the game’s tutorial area.
- Locate a climbing ladder through the main gate.
- Head on to climb the ladder and descend into the Umbral Flower Cave.
- It would be best to run past the creatures at the entrance of the Umbral area instead of engaging them in combat.
- When you reach the farming point, you can earn 700 to 1,000 XP just by defeating the creatures inside the Umbral area.
- After defeating or running past the creatures, you can quickly return to the shortcut point and rest there to restart the process.
- This method can help you quickly gain at least 10,000 Exp points.
- Your character becomes more robust in the process, and it becomes quicker to gain Exp points using this glitch method.
The Bottom Line
The Lords of the Fallen Exp glitch is a game-changer offering you a shortcut to do power level-ups.
However, remember that game mechanics can change with updates and patches, so always verify if this glitch remains effective.
Until the next update, players can exploit the glitch and earn millions of experience points.