Remnant 2 is a post-apocalyptic action RPG that challenges players to explore a vast, dangerous world of secrets, puzzles and enemies.
One of the mysteries many players have encountered is the Locked Door of the Hatchery.
This door seems to hide something valuable, but how can you open it?
This article will show you the steps to unlock the Hatchery Locked Door and what you can find behind it.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Hatchery Locked Door In Remnant 2?
Hatchery is a dungeon in the swampy world of Corsus, where you have to fight against the Iskal Queen and her insectoid minions.
The Locked Door in the Hatchery is a secret door that leads to a room with some loot, including two rings.
Moreover, it is a puzzle that requires you to find a key or a Glyph to open it.
The door-unlocking process may vary depending on which Dungeons you are in.
If you are in the Hatchery, you must find the Aerary Glyph that unlocks the door.
You will find enemies and a Crisis Ring inside the locked room.
Other Locked Door In Remnant 2
Furthermore, if you are in Lament, you must find Kolket’s Key that opens the door.
It is dropped by the Wither that spawns after opening the coffin just beyond the room with the symbol-covered pedestal.
Similarly, other Locked Doors require some puzzle-solving or exploration to open, such as the Vault of the Formless dungeon on N’Erud.
Moreover, the Postulants parlor sub-domain is a Locked Door; you can open it by interacting with the Postulant creature.
How To Open Locked Door In Hatchery?
Here is how you can open the Locked Door in the Hatchery in Remnant 2.
- First, you must find the Aerary Glyph to unlock the door.
- Then, return to the Hatchery and use the key to unlock the door with the purple icon.
- Go to the side room near the Locked Door and find a hole in the floor that leads to a crawlspace.
- Now, crawl through the space and climb a ladder to reach a room above the Locked Door.
- Then, shoot the tank next to the broken cables from the holes in the wall. This will cause an explosion that will open the Locked Door.
- Then after, go back down and enter the secret room. Now finally, you can enjoy your rewards.
Alternatively, you can open the Locked Door in Vault of the Formless by getting the House Lythla Glyph key from another dungeon.
The Bottom Line
Remnant 2 is full of surprises and hidden areas that reward your curiosity and exploration.
Opening the Locked Door in the Hatchery is not difficult if you follow the steps outlined in this guide.
Likewise, you just need to find the key and avoid the enemies.
Once you open the door, you will be able to access the Hatchery and discover its secrets.