There are various in-game events in Splatoon 3 including Frosty Fest where players can unlock exclusive gear items.
Furthermore, players can retrieve and equip these special gears to their character in the game.
Continue reading to explore more about the Frost Fest Gear in Splatoon 3.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Frosty Fest Gear In Splatoon 3?
Frosty Fest is a special in-game event where players get dressed to participate in the holiday-themed Splastfest.
It is a limited-time event that will last for two days from 00:00 (UTC) on Saturday, 13 January until 00:00 (UTC) on Monday, 15 January.
Further, the theme for this time is “Who do you spend the holidays with? Friends, Family, or Solo?”
Additionally, players can unlock various special gear items that will be available during the event.
This festive event brings holiday cheer to Splatsville and Inkopolis Plaza, and the gear is a stylish way to celebrate.
Here are all the exclusive gear players can get during the event:
- Golden Gala Masque: It is a fancy golden mask perfect for an Inkling or Octoling socialite.
- Octopearl Crown: A crown adorned with pearls, fit for a regal Splatfest champion.
- Coral Wreath: It is a festive wreath made of coral, adding a touch of nature to your holiday getup.
- Dapperdasher Hat: A jaunty top hat for the distinguished Inkling or Octoling gentlesquid.
- Frosty Fest Splashtag Banner: A festive banner you can display in your locker to show off your Frosty Fest spirit.
How To Unlock Frosty Fest Special Gear In Splatoon 3?
To unlock the gear, you simply need to download the free Frosty Fest Gear set from the Nintendo eShop during the event window.
Here is a step guide to unlock the gear in Splatoon 3:
- Go to the News Section in your Nintendo Switch.
- Scroll down to find the Squid Reasearch Lab Bulletin (Splatoon 3) channel.
- Then, select Exclusive FrostyFest-themed gear and banner.
- Scroll down and click on Start Splatoon 3.
- Further, select any user you want and start the game.
Once downloaded, the items will be available in your Splatoon 3 inventory to equip your character.
You can retrieve the items you got from the game in the Get Stuff section.
Apart from the headgear, players also get a special banner of the Frostt Fest event.
This allows players to customize the Spalthtag with the banner.
The Bottom Line
Moreover, players can kick off the New Year 2024 with a splat with the exclusive Frosty Fest event.
In Splatoon 3, the Frosty Fest Gear are special items exclusively available during the event in the game.
These items are exclusive to the Frosty Fest event and will not be available after it ends.