Lords of the Fallen is an action RPG game with many intriguing mysteries including Vestige of Blind Agatha.
The Vestige feature allows players to set checkpoints, restore their health and mana, and perform fast travels.
This article discusses the Vestige of Blind Agatha In Lords Of The Fallen.
Table of Contents Show
What Is The Vestige of Blind Agatha In Lord Of The Fallen?
Vestige of Blind Agatha is one of the checkpoints In Lord of the Fallen.
They are the game save points players can rest and use to travel to another vestige.
Many Vestiges are scattered on different parts of the map, just like the Blind Agatha.
Furthermore, players will unlock each as they explore the different locations.
For Vestige of Blind Agatha, players must explore the Prilgrim Perch area.
Once players find it and activate it, they can get access to the following features;
- Rest: This feature will completely restore the player’s Health and Mana.
- Warp to Vestige: This will allow you to teleport to another previously unlocked Vestige.
- Upgrade Character: Helps to upgrade the character’s stats.
- Multiplayer: You can summon another player with this feature.
Furthermore, Players can also find a blacksmith near Vestige of Blind Agatha.
Where Is The Vestige of Blind Agatha In Lord Of The Fallen?
The Vestige Of Blind Agatha is a rest point located in Prilgrim’s Perch Ballroom.
However, many players are struggling to reach this place.
So, here is the step-by-step guide to Prilgrim’s Perch Ballroom In Lord of the Fallen;
1. Reach The Swinging Platform
- Once you reach the Prilgrim Perch, head up the ladder and enter the cave.
- Go straight until you encounter a plank. However, you must head right and climb the ladder.
- Make sure to kick the enemies down from the platform.
- Go into the umbral realm and get across the bridge by pulling yourself.
- Go straight, and you can exit the umbral realm. Now, climb the ladder ahead of you.
- As you head to the top, you will encounter two enemies and kick them down.
- Jump over the swinging platform to get to another platform with two pilgrims.
- Defeat them, then hop over to a swinging platform with walls,
2. Reach The Prilgrim’s Perch Ballroom
Once you defeat the enemy, you will again face three enemies and a Hallowed Praiseon on the other side.
A player picks up the Hallowed Praise between three enemies.
- Change to the umbral realm and climb the ladder.
- Climb the ladder right again after defeating the enemies.
- As you are in the umbral realm, Use your umbral Lamp to pull out the bone bridge and proceed further.
- Follow the path, and you will find another set of movable platforms, pull them and go to the other side.
- Once you reach up, kick the ladder for another shortcut, the Thorned Crimson Rector Sword is on the left side.
- Cross to the other side through a wooden beam and enter the cave. You will find the Vestige Of Blind Agatha.
You can upgrade your weapons, fast travel, and rest as you interact with it.
Furthermore, you can also reach here using the elevator shortcut from below the cave near where a blacksmith resides.
The Bottom Line
Vestige Of Blind Agatha is the checkpoint where players can upgrade their weapons and restore their health and mana.
You can find the Vestige Of Blind Agatha at Prilgrim’s Perch Ballroom in Lord of the Fallen.
Furthermore, you must deal with multiple pilgrims on the way to Prilgrim’s Perch Ballroom.
However, once you activate it, you can fast-travel to Prilgrim’s Perch Ballroom from any Vestige.