Weeping Willow of the Lake is a quest players can take on in Genshin Impact.
During the quest, players will come to understand the story of the spirits in Fontaine.
Weeping Willow Of The Lake In Genshin Impact
The Weeping Willow of the Lake quest allows the players to understand the story of various entities that reside in Fontaine.
Furthermore, the quest is in line with the main story quest, thus, the rewards from the quest are also hefty.
The players can obtain adventurer rank experience, Primogems, Mora, and character experience books from the quest.
Primogems are the premium currency that players use to pull for characters.
Since Genshin Impact is a gacha game, players tend to save up the premium currency to pull for their favourite characters.
Steps To Complete Weeping Willow Of The Lake Quest
Completing the weeping willow of the lake is relatively straightforward.
Most of Genshin Impact’s quests are straightforward and easy to complete.
Here is a step-by-step guide to complete the weeping willow of the lake quest:
- First, players must teleport east of the Foggy Forest path to a waypoint.
- Then, straight ahead, players will notice a hill with an opening they must enter.
- Then, after entering the opening, the players will come across a lake.
- Then, dive into the lake and go through the winding path.
- Players will come across a wall they must destroy at the end of the path to enter an opening.
- Then, the players must interact with the golden pipe to activate the runes on the other pipes.
- Then, the players must defeat a few purple bloom enemies near the area to activate a bubble flower.
- After interacting with the bubble from the flower multiple times, it will reach the centre of the altar.
- The players must interact with it once more after it reaches the centre of the altar.
- After the interaction, it will activate all the runes in the centre.
- Then, the players must interact with the altar in the centre.
This interaction will activate a cutscene with Pahvis. After the interaction the Weeping Willow quest is complete.
The Bottom Line
In Genshin Impact, players must make sure to complete every main and subquest that they are given.
This is because every quest will provide materials to level up their characters or give Primogems to pull for characters.
Thus, quests are a great way to level up the characters and pull for characters that the players like.
Hopefully, this article can guide you in completing the Weeping Willow of The Lake quest in Genshin Impact.