The Invoker of Varshan is a consumable item in Diabl0 4.
It allows players to battle an Echo of Varshan, a formidable boss that reprises the Season of the Malignant campaign’s final boss encounter.
In this article, you will get insights into Invoker of Varshan and ways to use Invoker of Varshan in Diablo 4.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Invoker Of Varshan?
In Diablo 4, the Invoker of Varshan is a tool that allows players to summon an Echo of Varshan, a strong opponent, to engage in combat and gain loot and prizes.
The Invoker’s tier level governs the difficulty the Echoes players will encounter.
Moreover, players must defeat the Echo of Varshan in either World Tier 1 or World Tier 2 to gain the recipe for the Foul Invoker of Varshan.
Varshan’s Foul Invoker summons an extreme Echo of Varshan, utilizing the most potent Malignant Pustules within Tunnels.
Additionally, this gadget allows players to engage in brutal battles and obtain valuable things in the game.
The Invoker of Varshan’s backstory and tale offers depth and meaning to its relevance in Diablo 4.
Moreover, it is associated with the summoning of the Echo of Varshan, which has enormous power and importance in the game’s storyline.
The ability to face Varshan on World Tier 3 is unlocked by crafting a Foul Invoker.
Players progress through the game’s lore and tasks, feeling excitement and accomplishment.
Where To Find Invoker Of Varshan In Diablo 4?
In Diablo 4, players must embark on a trip to explore the ruins of Varshan to uncover the Invoker of Varshan.
These ruins contain the secret to releasing the powerful Invoker.
Therefore, the first step is to find the Malignant Tunnel, which houses the Invoker.
Just to let you know, players must return to World Tier 1 or 2 to reach the Malignant Tunnel and continue with the search.
Players must find secrets and solve riddles through the Malignant Tunnel. These hints will get them closer to Varshan’s Invoker.
Therefore, attention to detail and thoroughly analyzing the surroundings for indications or secret paths is critical.
Players will get closer to finding the Invoker if they can correctly analyze the clues and solve the riddles.
However, the journey to obtain the Invoker of Varshan has its challenges.
Players must battle through hordes of enemies and overcome various obstacles to reach the Invoker.
Where To Use Invoker Of Varshan In Diablo 4?
The Invoker of Varshan is a consumable; therefore, it will be consumed when utilized.
Players can find more Invokers of Varshan by completing seasonal missions or constructing them at Corman’s Workbench.
Moreover, you must acquire the ingredients for the Foul Invoker of Varshan and the Tormented Invoker of Varshan to employ the Invoker of Varshan in World Tiers 3 and 4.
Here are the steps to use the Invoker of Varshan in Diablo 4:
- Players must use the Invoker of Varshan on the Monsterous Outgrowth behind the door. The Monsterous Outgrowth is a massive, throbbing mass of flesh behind the Wooden Door.
- After that, the Echo of Varshan will be called. The formidable boss, The Echo of Varshan, is a redo of the Season of the Malignant campaign’s final boss battle.
- To receive prizes, defeat the Echo of Varshan. Players will receive Malignant Ichor, a currency they can use to buy goods from the Malignant Merchant, after defeating the Echo of Varshan.
In addition, here are some other considerations for using Invoker of Varshan in Diablo4:
- Only the Malignant Tunnels can use the Invoker of Varshan, and it won’t function if you try to use it in another dungeon.
- The Invoker of Varshan is consumed after the utilization. Therefore, if you want to call another Echo of Varshan, you must locate a new one.
- The player’s World Tier will scale the difficulty of the Echo of Varshan. Therefore, this implies that if you are playing on a higher World Tier, the Echo of Varshan will be more challenging to destroy.
The Bottom Line
Players can summon an Echo of Varshan using the consumable item Invoker of Varshan.
The Echo of Varshan is a strong boss that reprises the final boss battle from the Season of the Malignant campaign.
However, players can choose how challenging they want Echo of Varshan to be according to the player’s World Tier.
Additionally, players will receive Malignant Ichor, a currency they can use to buy goods from the Malignant Merchant, after defeating the Echo of Varshan.