Diablo 4 is an action RPG allowing players to level up and encounter stronger monsters.
However, players must fulfill specific criteria to face the stronger monsters and to access a higher World Tier.
Continue reading to learn who the Pinnacle boss is and where you can meet and defeat them to unlock Wt3 in Diablo 4.
Table of Contents Show
What Are World Tiers In Diablo 4?
World Tiers is a scaling difficulty setting in Diablo 4.
Furthermore, players can also choose between two World Tiers when creating their World Tier 1 and World Tier 2 characters.
Additionally, the players who play in higher World Tiers can obtain better loot and higher experience points. This is also the main reason to play on higher World Tiers.
However, monsters in higher World Tiers also scale with the World Tier.
This means Players will encounter stronger monsters as they climb the World Tier.
Difference Between World Tier 1 And World Tier 2
World Tier 1 and World Tier 2 have the same monster levels. However, there are a few differences between the two.
World Tier 1
- This World Tier is for players new to Diablo who want a light challenge in the game.
- Monster level 1-50
- Easy to defeat monsters
World Tier 2
- This World Tier is for players who desire more challenge.
- Monsters are more challenging.
- Monsters give 20% increased experience and drop 15% more gold.
What Is World Tier 3 In Diablo 4?
In Diablo 4, the game calls World Tier 3 the Nightmare Mode.
Additionally, in World Tier 3, Monsters give a 100% different experience. However, that is not only the benefit of World Tier 3.
Here is a list of benefits of World Tier 3;
- This World Tier is for players who want more significant challenges.
- Additionally, the monsters are a lot more aggressive and formidable.
- Furthermore, Monsters give 100% increased experience points and drop 15% more gold.
- However, Monsters have 20% resistance to damage.
- Additionally, the level requirement to enter World Tier 3 is 50-70.
- Furthermore, players can obtain Sacred items.
- Moreover, Helltides can appear across Sanctuary.
How To Unlock WT3 In Diablo 4?
Players can unlock World Tier 3 after completing the main campaign.
Here is a list of steps to unlock World Tier 3 In Diablo 4;
- First, complete the main story campaign.
- Then, the game will provide you with a few epilogue quests to complete.
- After you complete the epilogue quest, you will receive a priority quest called “World Tier 3: Nightmare.”
- To complete the quest, you must complete a Capstone Dungeon called “The Cathedral of Lightstone Capstone Dungeon.”
Furthermore, to complete the main story campaign, the players must kill the game’s pinnacle boss, “Lilith, The Mother of Sanctuary.”
Additionally, once you unlock World Tier 3, you can change your current world tier from the “Change World Tier” option in the Main Menu.
Furthermore, you can also change the World tier by using the World Tier statues found in big towns like Kyovashad.
The Bottom Line
The thrill of going up against stronger monsters makes Action RPGs one of the best gaming genres.
Additionally, Diablo 4 encapsulates that feeling through World Tiers and loots that drop from the monster of respective World tiers.
Players also get a sense of progression because the campaign slowly increases in difficulty. Thus, increasing the World Tier becomes much easier for players.
Hopefully, this article can help you understand World Tiers and how to unlock them.