In Payday 3, you’re about to pull off a classic bank job, but you’re not here to make a scene.
Get in and out without anyone noticing. This is No Rest for the Wicked, and you’re going to do it the professional way.
Continue reading more to learn the ways to perform the first heist stealth in Payday 3.
Table of Contents Show
What Is the First Heist Stealth In Payday 3?
The first heist stealth in Payday 3 is known as No Rest for the Wicked.
The Payday crew is back in action with a simple bank job they have done many times before.
But this bank has a huge stash of cash in its vault that lures them in.
The crew has two options: either go stealthy and hack the security systems or go loud and blast the vault open with thermite.
But they have to watch out for the guards, cameras, and cops that will try to stop them.
The heist takes place in New York City, and it is the first job that Shade, their new CrimeNet contact, gives them.
The heist also teaches the players the basic gameplay of Payday 3.
How To Perform First Heist Stealth In Payday 3?
You can perform the first heist stealth in two ways: shoot your way through guns-a-blazing or stealth the heist.
Here’s an explanation of how to perform these methods.
1. Shoot Your Way Through Guns-A-Blazing
This is the loud and chaotic option where you mask up as soon as you enter the bank and start shooting at the guards and cameras.
This will alert the authorities, and they will send waves of cops and SWAT teams to stop you.
Follow the guidance below:
- Use a thermite to burn through the floor above the vault and then drill their way into it.
- Defend yourself from the enemies while the thermite and drill are working.
- Further, take as much cash as you want from the vault, but be careful of the dye packs that will explode and ruin your loot.
- Deal with a hostage situation where you have to shove a hostage into an eye-scanner to open the exit door.
- Finally, fight your way to your van and escape with your loot.
2. Stealth The Heist
Stealth the heist like a true professional without anyone even knowing you were there to make the most money.
In this option, players enter the bank without masking up and scout the area for keycards, cameras, guards, and power switches.
Follow the guidance below:
- Pickpocket the keycards from the guards’ belts or find them in random locations.
- Further, disable the security system by hacking a computer in the security room.
- Turn off the power to the vault gate by cutting some wires in a power box.
- Open the gate by flipping a switch that matches the color of your keycard.
- Then, find a bank executive who knows the possible codes for the vault and either intimidate him or charm him to tell you.
- Use a blacklight gadget to scan the vault door and find the correct code.
- Hence, enter the code and open the vault and take as much cash as you want from the vault.
- However, be careful of the motion sensors that will trigger an alarm if you move too fast.
- Also, find a deposit box belonging to the executive and loot it for extra cash.
- Finally, sneak out of the bank without being seen by anyone and escape with your loot.
The Bottom Line
The first heist in Payday 3 is a classic daylight bank robbery that requires stealth, skill, and patience.
You need to find the red and blue keycards, disable the security system, and turn off the power to the gate.
Further, flip the correct switch, and open the vault without raising any alarms.
Contrarily, following the right steps and using the keycards, security system, and vault codes wisely.