Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is an addition to the long-standing Zelda Franchise.
This is a Role Playing Game that contains multiple selections of items for the players to collect and use.
The Sea Breeze Boomerang is an Amiibo item in Breath of the Wild. Players can find the weapon while exploring the world.
Continue reading to discover how the Sea Breeze Boomerang breaks and how you can repair and re-obtain the weapon once more.
Table of Contents Show
Can The Sea Breeze Boomerang Break In ToTK?
The Sea Breeze Boomerang is a legendary weapon introduced in Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
However, the weapon is only obtainable through an Amiibo in Breath of the Wild.
Moreover, the Sea Breeze Boomerang has a mediocre base attack power of 20 and a low durability of 20.
However, even with mediocre base stats, the weapon is one of the few boomerangs obtainable in the franchise.
Additionally, even though the Sea Breeze Boomerang is an Amiibo item, the Sea Breeze Boomerang does break in TotK.
The Boomerang has never been an unbreakable weapon since its introduction. However, the players can repair the Boomerang using Rock Octoroks.
Steps To Repair The Sea Breeze Boomerang In TotK
Here are a few steps to repair the Sea Breeze Boomerang before it breaks;
- Fuse the Boomerang with a normal weapon.
- Go to Eldin Mountains and find a Rock Octorok.
- Place the weapon in front of the Rock Octorok.
- The Rock Octorok will suck the weapon inside.
- After a certain period, Rock Octorok will throw the weapon out.
- The item will have a different effect but will have its durability restored.
The Sea Breeze Boomerang is also obtainable in the Tears of the Kingdom in two ways other than scanning an Amiibo.
How To Re-Obtain The Sea Breeze Boomerang?
As mentioned above, Amiibo is not the only method of obtaining the Sea Breeze Boomerang.
Here are alternative methods of obtaining the Sea Breeze Boomerang.
- Head into the Depths through the Hyrule Ridge Chasm.
- After entering the Depths, Head towards the Abandoned Hebra Mine.
- Once in the marked area, Glide towards Hebra Canyon Mine.
- There you will see a shrine-like structure with a chest.
- Open the Chest, and you will obtain the Sea Breeze Boomerang.
The second method of obtaining the Sea Breeze Boomerang is applicable to every weapon or item obtainable through Amiibo.
- Head to Lookout Landing.
- Interact with the Poe Statue and ask the statue for a Brethren’s Location.
- Enter the Depths through the Hyrule Field Chasm.
- Once you enter the depths, Head southeast to the Plans Bargainer Statue.
- Interact with the statue and offer Poes to buy the Sea Breeze Boomerang again.
The Bottom Line
The Sea Breeze Boomerang is a mediocre weapon, however, it is a unique weapon within the item category.
Obtaining the weapon is more for collection rather than using the weapon.
Hopefully, this guide has assisted you in obtaining the Sea Breeze Boomerang and has provided you with methods to re-obtain it if you break it.